T4 Holdings Ltd
1. Compliance with law and general principles
(1) Each of the companies listed above is incorporated in England & Wales and is required to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR).
(2) We will never knowingly deal with personal data about you in a way that contravenes the GDPR 2018.
2. When we collect data
We collect and use data about you when you:
(a) do business with us, whether in person, by fax, over the telephone or over our online channels. The data we collect will be that which you volunteer to us; for example your name, contact details, what you are buying and how you are paying.
(c) All outbound and inbound sales calls to T4 Group numbers may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes, and to investigate possible disputes. Call recordings are not shared outside of the group.
3. How and why we collect data
(1) Most of the time we collect data simply from what you communicate to us; and the need for the information is evident (i.e. you are telling us what you want to buy)
4. How long we store the data
(1) We do not hold card information beyond the processing of the transaction. Instead we store a unique transaction ID that can be used by the card companies to identify a transaction at a later stage.
(2) We store this transaction ID and all the information about your purchase from us for seven years in order to comply with legislation relating to financial records.
(3) We also use some of this information to maintain a database of your contact details so that we can more quickly identify you when you next approach us.
(4) Information gathered from our websites that relates to your visit (as opposed to your purchases or registration) are kept for a short period that depends on the size of the logs. A subset of the data is kept for longer but is anonymised and aggregated with other data in order to show us more general trends. This information cannot be used to identify you.
5. Non-personal data
Data that is not personal data (under the Data Protection Act) may be kept and used by us without limitation.
6. Marketing data
(1) In some cases we may use the personal data that we hold on you
(a) to send you newsletters and other communications about what we have been doing
(b) to decide whether or not to market a particular product to you.
(c) to decide whether or not to send marketing communications to you on behalf of selected third parties
(2) All email correspondence from us of the above nature will contain a link allowing you to unsubscribe from future emails of that type.
7. Transmitting data to third parties
(1) We will never sell the personal data that we hold on you to any third party.
(2) We will transmit some of the data that you give us to our payment processing partners, for the purpose of taking payment for products that you have bought from us.
(3) If we are offering you credit, we may provide data about you to credit reference agencies that use that information to identify you and give us information about your credit rating. You can find out what data credit reference agencies hold on you by approaching those agencies.
(4) If there are problems with payment we may provide certain data about those problems to credit referencing agencies.
(5) If we are compelled by law (e.g. for police investigations or following a Court Order) we will disclose the data we hold about you in accordance with the law or the Court Order.